The Diocese of Waikato and Taranaki is a part of the Anglican Church in Aotearoa, New Zealand and Polynesia
Te Hahi Mihinare ki Aotearoa ki Niu Tireni, ki Nga Moutere o Te Moana Nui a Kiwa.
- See the Anglican Taonga for the latest news and stories.
The Anglican Church in Aotearoa, New Zealand and Polynesia is, in turn, a member church of the Anglican Communion that is active in over 165 countries. The Anglican Episcopal family consists of an estimated 85 million Christians who are members of 44 different Churches.
- See the Anglican Communion News Service (ACNS) for the latest news and stories.
The Diocese has very close ties with several organisations that you may wish to take a look at:
- Te Rau Aroha is the Diocesan campsite located at Waihi Beach, contact Cathy if you would like to arrange to stay.
- Anglican Action is a social service provider based at Te Ara Hou, the Waikato Christian Social Services Village. Anglican Action stands for Justice Through Service.
- The Bishop's Action Foundation creates and supports initiatives that meet the unanswered needs of communities within Taranaki.
- Just Food is the Café on the Te Ara Hou Village site - satisfying a thirst and hunger for ethical food and social justice.